- Popcorn will be arriving this Thursday and ready for Pick-up on Saturday and Sunday. Pick-up days and times are being determined. The pick-up location will be a home just one block north of Holy Rosary School.
- The popcorn pick-up is for Show and Sell. We will be using this popcorn for site sales, but you and your scout can come by and pick-up a variety of popcorn for you to take with you on your personal sales door to door. It’s hard to say “no” to a scout in uniform with a wagon full of popcorn!!
- Please work with your scouts on their selling techniques. Here are a few questions the scouts should be ready to answer. Most answers are on the order form so please work with them in advance. This gives them confidence in their selling if they know the answers.
- What is NEW this year? Chocolatey Carmel Crunch! YUM!
- Who is your sponsoring organization? Holy Rosary Church
- How many packages in the the Microwave popcorn? 18 individual packages (not sold individually)
- What is your favorite? <Insert Scouts favorite>
- How much of the money goes to the Scouting organization? Over 70% of the sales
- How much money does your Pack get? About 35% of the sales
- How does your Pack use the money? Fund Camping, Pinewood Derby, Pumpkin Carving, etc…
- Do I have to Pay now? This is up to you. Sometimes it is easier to get an order if payment comes later.
- When do I get the popcorn? We will fulfill most orders with this first shipment
Enjoy and let me know if you have any questions!
Brian “Popcorn Kernel”