Get ready for another FABULOUS parade Saturday July 23rd! We will meet on California and Lander at 10:45 AM. The parade starts at 11 AM. We will also have other Packs joining us so please ensure your scouts make a special point to include the other scouts in all the fun!
Our theme for the Parade is:
“This is what makes Cub Scouting FUN!”
We need everyone to work together to create the excitement we have around scouting, from start to finish! We have jobs for everyone, however if your scout would like to bring their bike or cub mobile, please ensure they bring a helmet!
What the Pack will bring:
- Pack 793 Banner
- Fliers to hand out to kids
- Camping Float with Tent and camp fire
- Klondike Sled
What the Scouts need to help with during the parade:
- Handing out candy
- Handing out fliers
- Carrying the banner in the front of the parade
- Singing! These are songs the kids know, so it should be fun!
What the Parents can help with during the parade:
- Ensuring the scouts are staying hydrated
- Helping to pull the Camping Float
- Helping with the portioning of Candy handouts
- Ensuring the scouts are acting in an orderly manner
Please make sure your scouts are in full Class A uniform and ready for a fun time!
See you Saturday!