We have THREE ways that we are selling this year:
1) Show and Sale
A large quantity of popcorn has been pre-ordered and will be arriving at the end of this week. This popcorn will be used for site sales or it can be used by your scouts for door-to-door sales. Please let Brian know via email what you would like for door-to-door sales.
For site sales we have picked a few dates for sale at the West Seattle QFC. The popcorn and set-up will be available so you and your scout just need to show up. The site sales will be evenly divided up between the scouts.
If there are other locations or dates you would like, please let Brian know via email. The current days and times for site sales can be found under the Popcorn menu on the website. We can also sell at West Seattle Thriftway (selected dates and times) and West Seattle Trader Joes but we would need to pick the dates and times.
2) Take Orders
Your scout should have a Trails End popcorn order form. If you do not, send an email to Brian, or stop by 4010 42nd Ave SW and take a form from the back of the Popcorn yard sign. These are the forms your scout can use for door to door sales or you can bring to your work for sign-up.
3) Online Orders
This is great for those friends and relatives that do not live close. The steps are super easy and you can get results fast!
- Goto http://sell.trails-end.com
- Create a new account for this year and use the following details:
- Council: Chief Seattle
- District: Aquila
- Unit: Pack 0793 – Holy Rosary Catholic Church
- Once you have created the account, activate the account from your email
- Sign on to http://sell.trails-end.com and use the menu item Spread the Word to send an email to your friends and relatives