- 10:00 AM meet at Denny Creek trail head parking lot
- 10:20 AM hike to keekwulee falls
- 11:00 AM head back down and stop at Denny creek water slide to cool off
- 12:30 arrive back at cars or bring sack lunch and eat at falls?
- Swim Clothes
- Sun Screen
- Sturdy walking shoes
- Great Attitude
- Webelos can bring their 10 essentials if they have them.
Parking is tight, so please try to carpool with another family if possible.
Driving Directions (official directions)
From Seattle, head east on I-90 to exit 47 Denny Creek/Tinkham Road. At the top of the exit ramp turn left and cross over the freeway. Go .2 miles and turn right at the stop sign onto Forest Road 58. The road crosses under the freeway and after .2 miles turn left. Continue ahead for 2.4 miles and take a left just after Denny Creek Campground and pass the Franklin Falls trailhead. The road here is fairly potholed so use caution. Cross a bridge and it’s just .2 miles further to the trailhead.