POPCORN Site Sales Info
Current Sign-up Sheets
No sheets available at this time.
What to bring:
- Your scout in Class A (standard) uniform with hair combed, teeth brushed and ready to sell
- Your scouts order form. All sales will be split evenly between the scouts working your sign-up time at the end of the shift.
- A GREAT ATTITUDE!
What will be there:
- Table with banner
- Extra sell sheets for scouts
- Site Sale form for parents
- Seed money for making change
- Receptacle for Military donations
Remember when at a Storefront selling popcorn you and your Scouts are the face of Scouting. First Impressions are the ones people remember.
- GREET customers when entering the store
- SELL popcorn as they leave!
- If no sale, ask for military donation
- Respect the property
- Practice LEAVE NO TRACE – Pack out all trash and empty boxes
- NO HORSEPLAY!
- Remind the scouts of their role, but let them be front and center for the selling
- Help the scouts out with making change as needed
- Fill out the Site Sale form at end of shift
- Bring home any trash or empty boxes – Please do not use the QFC trash bins!